It’s a family affair at Goreski Roofing!
Not all roofing companies are the same. Goreski Roofing is a family run company that goes above and beyond with every step of your roofing project. An experienced family member will be answering your call.
With over 60 years in the industry we have experienced many changes in products, technology, climate change, etc. Today's roofs not only have to stand up to driving rains but also to increasingly harsh winters. At Goreski Roofing we have met this challenge.
We provide the most professional roofs possible at a fair price. Call for a free estimate 905-723-9022.
This is what sets Goreski Roofing apart:
- At Goreski Roofing and Insulation we believe in QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY. Instead of rushing to get your job done in one day, we focus on doing your job right, for as long as it takes.
- We use our own trained and experienced crews to do all our roofing jobs above and beyond all current building codes.
- We use only quality products from recognized manufacturers.
- Goreski Roofing is rated CAD7 - the best in its category by WSIB. We take our safety seriously.
- We use ice and water shield 3 feet on all eaves at all pitches.
- We use new breathable underlayment standard on all roof pitches 7/12 and under (owner may request on steeper pitches) resulting in virtually no call backs.
- Ice and water shield is installed under all bathroom fan vents and plumbing flashings.
- Valleys are pre-finished metal (black or brown) with ice and water shield underlayment.
- All vents are steel and pre-coloured. Extra vents will be added as required per sq. ft.
- If your roof needs more soffit ventilation, plywood or boards will be removed and Moore (baffle) vents will be installed. This will help your roof breathe properly.
- We carry full liability Insurance and all roofers are certified in Working at Heights and Basic Supervision Training.
- Member of Durham Region Home Builders' Association, Canadian Home Builders’ Association, Ontario Home Builders’ Association & WSIB.